~ Status Update ~

Hye there reader!! Enjoy your holiday and HAPPY READING!! - Senorita Caprius Zaura

~Hello 2014~

Saturday, December 4, 2010

School Based Experience 2010 SEM 4

Hahahahaha~! SEMESTER 4 has already passed.. ngehehehe.. skrg baru mo post g blog.. Jadiii????~~

c69844af

lau xmo tgk, pa boleh buat lar.. harharhar..

u can close this tab.. A.S.A.P~ ^^,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay.. lets start..

this semester, i went to SK. Inanam Laut for my S.B.E session.. lol.. my roommate [ap] n my sis [dayah] too~ unlike last year’s [2009], i went for my S.B.E without friends, means i do it all alone.. woo-hoo~

okay.. task for minor subject; we have to go to primary class n teach them any of topics in mathematics.. n of course we have to communicate with pupils in ENGLISH.. miahhaha.. [i’m not so fluent in English.. haihzzzzz.. but i try my best.. hee]

CLASS: YEAR 2

TOPIC: SHAPE AND SPACES (3D SHAPES)

SUB-TOPIC: FACE, EDGE, CORNER

OBJECTIVE:  Pupils will be able to point out the 3 part of 3D shapes correctly using teaching aids given.

aiseh.. cikgu sua.. miahhahaha~!! malu sia..

blsh

IMG_4934 ~My Pupils~

 

IMG_4940 gud(kind teaching)-looking-face.. hahaha~!

owhya.. LCD is not functioning so i just using my laptop to show some slides.. =,=”.. potong betul lar.. but nvmd..

IMG_4942showing slides using my [my bro’s] laptop.. =P

IMG_4966^^,.. i’m a gud teacher.. =P

IMG_4962  

IMG_4967with my pupils n my mentor.. THANK YOU ALL!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL DAY OF S.B.E

IMAG0586 DAYAH, ME, AP

IMAG0539

 IMAG0540

 IMAG0543

 IMAG0548

 IMAG0561

 IMAG0567

 IMAG0573

 IMAG0584

IMAG0583 DO WE LOOK ALIKE..??? HAHAHAHA~!!

IMAG0585 MY S.B.E TEAM.. YeeeaAHH~!

No comments:

Tweet Tweet