~ Status Update ~

Hye there reader!! Enjoy your holiday and HAPPY READING!! - Senorita Caprius Zaura

~Hello 2014~

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Raya Day 1

IMAG0594

raya was 3 months ago.. xD.. baru today sya mo cerita pasal raya.. our theme for this year is PURPLE.. hahaxX,, above is one one my shoes yg konon2 nya mo matching~ hahaxx.. cm CINDERELLA’s one kan?? ngee.. so childish.. but i like.. ngehhehe..

 

IMAG0607 my family.. ^^,

 

IMAG0611 my lil sis: aida, me, n my lil bro: ifran

 

IMAG0608 

Skema,, =O

all picture above were taken at my house before gerak blk kg.. ngee..

 

IMAG0626

my bro, aniq n affiq..

 

IMAG0635

pic of my cuzens.. ^^,.. was raining tym mo g raya umah auntie sblh umah.. hahaxx~!

THEN BELOW IS PICS OF ME N CUZZIES tym keboringan xtau mo watpa.. (=.=”)~~

 

DSC04211

DSC04213

 

DSC04227

No comments:

Tweet Tweet