~ Status Update ~

Hye there reader!! Enjoy your holiday and HAPPY READING!! - Senorita Caprius Zaura

~Hello 2014~

Friday, February 8, 2013

My Cats (Part 2)

You might have to view the 1st Part .....HERE .

me: look behind you!

them: *look*


run for your life!!

this is mine!!!!

*play3*

so fluffy~!

what else it can do?

I'm bored.....

me too...

yours stinks! 

what is that???

A: nobody here.
B: i cant see anything.
A: it bright here.
B: but not here. i think my head stuck! help me!

A: oh. sorry. i cant. someone called me. 

A: see.. can you hear that? i think it came from above...
B: no! i hate you for not helping me.

A: *starrrrriinnngggg*


A: oh god.. what is that! 

A: no. no again u pervert!!
B: i just wanna see what's inside.

B: wooo.. there're so many chicks!! but no cats. >.<"

B: wow! they look like my colour! is that my bro? T_T

*listening

*yawning* im sleepy.


i can seeeeee youuuu :-P

this is my jakuzi~

*yawning* woorgghh!!! i am a tiger.

why do you inter-frame! its my turn to pose!!

argh! i hate her!

i am a ghost.. booooo... boooo...

i am cute isnt it?

eyeliner from lancome. :D

oh man.. im sleepy... 

zzzzzzzzz....

dont shoot her. shoot my photo instead :D

*lick3

blueeekk!

*i dont like you!

*urrghhh! my neck is itchy!!

looking forward...

*hey its moving~

*i'll use my claws heheheh

enough!!!

that's it~ :3

thanks for viewing 

love,
capriuszaura (c) 2013

No comments:

Tweet Tweet