~ Status Update ~

Hye there reader!! Enjoy your holiday and HAPPY READING!! - Senorita Caprius Zaura

~Hello 2014~

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Phone Call


i fell asleep when watching this...
yamato nadeshiko the walf flower


then suddendly my phone ring rang rong, lol..
''00000... u can be..." [perfect two]

i took my phone and look at my roommate,
me: "y u called me?"
she: "aa?? no i didnt.. i watched this drama lar.."
me: "oo.. ya kar..'
only then i look at my phone and the screen shows me the caller's numbers..
013-xxx xxxx..

me: "hello"
013: "yaa.. what r u doin?"
me: "hah? nothing.. who r u??"
013: "what?? so sad.. u forget me already..??"

i looked again at my screen.. [dlm keadaan mamai2]
who is this??? arghhh..

me: "who r u? do i noe u?"
013: "its me lar.. u dunnoe me already?"

again.. i look at the phone..
OMG~!!! It's YOU pulak.. my long long lost friend..
my very gud better exBFF [Extraordinary Bestfriend Forever]. lol ^^,
lama da x talking2 calling2 with u~~ miss u my friend~

me: "ahaha.. i noe u"
013: "isk.. me sad.. u already forgotten me"

aduiiii... not forget lar my dear friend.. my hp was already ROSAK n i use another hp n i didnt save ur number on the phone.. sorry..

me: "aihhh.. i noe ur fullname bha.."
013: "whats my name"
me: "xxxxxxxxx ------- xxxxx- x-x-x-x-x" [lol]
013: "huhuhuhu"

lol.. this is happened when my phone 1 rosak, then change to the other phone n all the contact already VANISHED~

Moral Value: save all ur contact to ur sim card n also phone.. in case of emergency, suma hilang..

Quote:

No comments:

Tweet Tweet