~ Status Update ~

Hye there reader!! Enjoy your holiday and HAPPY READING!! - Senorita Caprius Zaura

~Hello 2014~

Friday, October 22, 2010

Dont worry, I'll be fine..

Yepps.. As i said, me gonna be okay.. =).. fYi, i dun find myself in a good condition nowadays.. weirdo? whatever.. but since last weekend, my mood had terribly changed in a different way.. the way i talk, the way i think, n all thing that i see seems wrong in my eyes.. my mood is extremely out of control.. i can be happy for a mean while but then my mood can change as fast as the sunlight n turned worst than ever.. =.=.. owh gosh.. please help me manage my emotion..

yesterday, after go out to town, i ate 2 pils of medicine [ubat selsema].. FEELING VERY DOWN n i ate any medicine that i saw and go to sleep.. when i woke up, it was already 7.45pm and i had class on 8pm.. i took my shower n i still feeling sleepy.. OMG!~ SLEEPY in class with my messy hair and face~~~

late at nite, i texted with somebody.. i'm feeling a bit better after given advise from a PERSON thats i think noe me much better ever since i knew the person. =).. thanks for your accompany and cheering my mood even with only 1 text.. then without words feel asleep.. *the medicine reacting inside me*

~Gonna get myself back to normal~

No comments:

Tweet Tweet