~ Status Update ~

Hye there reader!! Enjoy your holiday and HAPPY READING!! - Senorita Caprius Zaura

~Hello 2014~

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Holiday at Nexus Resort Karambunai

I got a phone call from my mum at 4pm (sumthin lyk that lar)..
"Be prepared.. When i come, we terus jalan.. suruh yg len sedia"..
Me got weird 4 a sec.. go where oo??
nvmd, then i sedia2 my barang2..
then my mum smpai..


"where r we goin mum?"..
"Nexus..".
"Woaahhhh~! Great!!"
Lama da sya mengidam mo stay sana..
it's been a long tym since 2003

[this is where we stayed]

reach there on 7pm..
smpai2 trus baring..

then turned on my laptop..
connecting via Celcom Broadband..
n chat wif my friends..
suddendly..

i heard sumthin outsite da window,
i walked n opened da door,
OMG! I saw da blue ocean!!
[mlm x brapa nmPak lar]..

then i heard da sound of -ombak-
[dunnoe what in english.wakaka]
wahh!! very2 cantik oo da view i tell u..

[mlm tia brapa nmpak lar.. my cam w910i so lame]

[da view from our room]



then da next day,
breakfast at Penyu Restaurant..

[Yum3x.. tasty fried noddles..n da soya bean, n apple juice]

[ni trip2 amik ckit2.. hahaha!]

after breakfast, mandi kolam.. wee~~

No comments:

Tweet Tweet